VeraPlus and HEM - Need to get total power usage over number of days

I’m a new user - Vera Plus and two HEM1 power sensors. Vera tech support has been helpful but is there a primer describing how to work with the Vera? For instance, folks make suggestions on the forum to upload code to the Vera - how is this done?

I need to be able to read total energy usage from my two HEM1 devices over a set date range. One would think this is the most basic use for the system but other than graphing with Datamine2 I don’t see how to do that.

I’ve been using the TED5000 system for years and it has been dead-on and very easy to access second by second energy use as well as uploading usage data as a cvs file. I’m wondering if the Vera is not really the way to go. Please help.

Thanks

Hi @PSL - there is a plug-in called Power Arithmetic which may be of use to you: MiOS Apps.

not sure if have a requirement to integrate with Vera for some function. If you are looking at just tracking, check out PVOutput.org . Works with your Ted, HAN gateways, and various other devices and uploads to a cloud server.