Veramate Today Widget

Hello -
Can someone point me to documentation on how to set this up? I remember reading it a long time ago but after searching here and on Veramate’s website I still can’t find anything. (It doesn’t help that Apple’s name for this feature is “Today”, of course!)

I have an issue where many times I click on an action in my “Today” area (say a light switch) and my phone will vibrate (some sort of alert?) but nothing will happens.

Typically, it seems like after I open up Veramate all is well again until some later time when I try to use the feature again. It makes the feature rather useless and unpredictable. I assume I’m doing something wrong and would like to reread the instructions.

Thanks!

Doco is on the website: VeraMate - FAQ - Today Widget

This version of the Today Widget does require the app to be opened. I agree this is less then ideal, but Apple make it incredibly difficult to communicate between the app and the widget. It’s still on the development list to fix this, and allow the widget to communicate directly with Vera rather then trying to go through the VeraMate app, but this will require a fair amount of code refactoring.