Veramate- family sharing for iOS?

I started with veramate lite and the purchased premium from within the app. It still shows in the App Store that I have veramate lite. When installed on my wife’s iPhone all that was available was veramate lite and it is only the free version.

Is there any way for me to activate hers with family sharing or should I have bought veramate premium rather than upgrading the free version?

The free and premium are two distinct downloads - simply different ways to purchase or try VeraMate. If you have VeraMate Free and upgraded to Premium via the in-app purchase, this affects the Free version of the app only. As it stands, Apple does not allow in-app purchases for family sharing.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

For anyone else who is planing on trying before buying, I recommend you try the free version and once you choose to buy the veramate (which I suspect you will because its a great app), buy the premium rather than upgrading the in-app purchase of the free version.

I wish I had of known this before I upgraded my free version with the in-app. I understand and appreciate the option for a free app to try, it was a major contributor to why I went with veramate over the others, I just wish I could use family sharing now…