Veraalert missing template and losing Scenes

Hi,
I have just added Vera Alerts (second time), and noticed that after installing it from the App Store, several of my Scenes have vanished.
last time I just restored from backup and left it.
This time I have looked more into the logs and tried to complete the Alerts config:
I have several error messages:

01 03/11/15 16:31:26.130 luup_require can't find veraUserTemplateDefinitions __LEAK__ this:81920 start:1564672 to 0x1367000 <0x2b671680> ... 01 03/11/15 16:31:31.114 LuaInterface::CallFunction_Timer-5 function StartupCheck failed [string "module("L_VeraAlert", package.seeall)..."]:1169: bad argument #1 to 'gmatch' (string expected, got nil) <0x2e271680>

Is there a separate template file I need to upload?

I have configured an smtp-profile with my smtp server, port 25. When I press the Test button, I get an event on the status page, but no email is sent. If I press the “Report” button, that opens a blank window.
The Notifications page has populated itself with my existing notifications - so that part seems to be working.

Is there a simple set of minimal “getting started” steps I could follow to check if my installation is correct, or is something corrupted?(I am on U15, and have 6.31 of VeraAlerts.)

Thanks for any advice
Octo

I can’t seem to get Vera Alerts to work since the last UI7 firmware update. I am stumped and can’t get it to work now. Very odd.

Check your settings …
Make sure you have a profile assigned to EACH of the pseudo users on the lower left side.

Email me your output from the Vera Alerts REPORT command if you still have problems.

Interesting. I am now having this exact problem. I just emailed tech support about my missing scenes on the dashboard but then noticed this thread when doing a search for missing scenes. I also have VeraAlerts plugin installed with latest UI7. Thing is I haven’t been able to get VeraAlerts to work with Veramate as I had hoped so I have kind of given up for now but I think the VeraAlerts plug in that is still installed is causing my issues. I can get the VeraMate test alert to push to my phone just fine but can never get any alerts from VeraAlerts. Some help from Richard would be appreciated on this. I can send screenshots. I followed all the instructions and think I have done everything right but some clarification would be great. Below is what I sent to tech support which is my issue with scenes…

Hello. I am getting some very strange behavior with my scenes on ui7. Just so you know I have the latest update installed as of today but it was doing it with the previous version as well and possibly before that but I’m not sure when it started. I had ui5 installed previously and can’t recall if it was doing this but I don’t think so.

So the issue is that only some of my scenes are showing in the scenes list on the dashboard. You can see from the screenshot attached. The screenshot with the shortlist of scenes is what it is currently showing even when I refresh the screen. The screenshot with the long list of scenes is what scenes are actually on the controller. The only way I was able to get the proper list of scenes to come up was when I deleted a scene and then all the scenes showed properly. But as soon as I refresh the screen for scenes they were gone again and it was back to the shortlist of the screenshot attached. As you can see from the third screenshot showing my front door lock you can see how many scenes are currently set for that lock. But as you can see many of those scenes set for the locker not showing in the list of scenes as they should. Since I’m trying to get things organized properly this is quite frustrating. Can you please advise why this is happening and how I can fix it? Thanks.

Did you read the previous post ?

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:3, topic:186395”]Check your settings …
Make sure you have a profile assigned to EACH of the pseudo users on the lower left side.

Email me your output from the Vera Alerts REPORT command if you still have problems.[/quote]

Sorry for the delay. I finally got Vera Alerts working with Veramate but I still have the missing scenes on my scenes list in UI7. I checked Vera Alerts and I have a profile assigned to both of my pseudo users on the lower left side. They are my name and DefaultRecipients. Both have Plugin-Forwarding checked off which is my only Profile since that is all that is required to work with Veramate I believe.

So how do I email you my output from the Vera Alerts REPORT command? I don’t quite understand what you mean by that? I checked under Commands tab on Vera Alerts and it says “No commands are available”.

Please advise as I would like to see all my scenes listed.

Thanks a lot!

See attached picture!

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that. I just emailed you my report.