Vera vs Ezlo what you say?

Dear Ezlo, I received your email about the promotion to make the switch from my Vera Plus which was very nice. And I would bite if I lived in the house with the controller so I could be guinnea pig with logs to improve your product. However, the house is a vacation rental and therefore needs to be extremely reliable. My vera plus (first the Vera3) have been running near flawless for me since 2015 and after reading the commentary in this forum I’ve decided to hold off on the Ezlo. I’ll revisit at a later time. Thanks

dear Elzo,
i also received the update offer email, however i am in Australia i did not receive a reply to my email asking if the elzo plus works for Australia.
can you please provide an answer?
regards

Hello @baxy_AU,

The US version does not work for Australia. We currently are in the process of releasing the EU version this year and hopefully more versions for the other regions in the future. Please stay attentive to any news on the forum!

at this point i guess it’s safe to say that the elzo platform will not be supporting Australia/NZ z wave frequencies

Hello @baxy_AU,

We understand your concern regarding the support for Australia/NZ Z-Wave frequencies on the Ezlo platform. While it’s true that it’s not currently on the roadmap for this year, please be assured that discussions with our partners in the AU region are ongoing, and we are actively exploring options. We will update you if there are any changes in this regard.

In the meantime, may I suggest considering our alternative solution, SoftHub, which can be used with an Aeotec Z-Wave stick compatible with Australian frequency. This setup might serve as a workaround until native support is available.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your continued support.