Vera plus vs elzo plus

Thank you… However… I had tried this before and again just now… I was told that because my password has an ! in it, it won’t work at this time.

Is this correct?

Unfortunately, there is a bug that won’t allow certain characters from passwords to be recognized properly. This won’t allow you to log in.
I suggest you change your password while our team fixes this issue.
Or, you can wait until this bug is fixed so you don’t have to change your password.

Note: a special character that works is the underscore ( _ ). You can replace your ’ ! ’ with a ’ _ ’

Thanks for very prompt reply. You’re responsiveness has been fantastic.

I will wait for the fix. Changing the pw would effect much.

Are they putting these special characters down to the 404 error most users were seeing?

I have @ in my password and can login fine.

But many others could not login, seemed to be related to if they had more than one Vera account, one for Vera hubs and one for Ezlo hubs. But who knows!

Hello @cw-kid

The user name and password on the new Ezlo WebUI should be the same as the login information in the mobile app no matter which special characters you use. Since the developers were able to replicate the issue, they are currently working on it.

1 Like

And let’s not talk about the advertised Geo fencing that they will not be putting out. Purchase the system on this promise it was not delivered.
Opening on the bigger and better things.

Where have they said that, source please?

Hello @sllemmon1962,
Is it possible for you to share with us the source of this information? We have not discarded the Geofence feature for the new Ezlo controllers, so we would like to know if there is something causing confusion about it.
In fact, we would like to let you know that Geofencing is in the Grooming stage at the moment and should be released in a future firmware upgrade.
Regards!