Vera Plus Freezing up / Slugish Troubleshooting

Good Afternoon All,
I have a Vera Plus with ~35 powered switches (all Zwave Plus) ~8 battery operated devices (all zwave plus). Yesterday I installed a Fibaro smart plug for the following use case:

1. When my wife works in her office I use an OR funciton in REACTOR to detect presence from either a motion detector or the enrgy reading from the smart plug which has her computer monitor plugged into it.

Since installing the smart plug I have noticed that the VERA Plus will start to slow down and freeze up after about 6 hours and the motion sensors become unresponsive. I am still able to use the UI7 interface, however, changing the state of a switch in the interface will not yield any actual result.

Rebooting appears to be the only solution that fixes the issue (for a short time).

Additional Notes:

• I have reduced all the update periods for my battery devices from the default 2 hours to 12 or 24.
  • I have disabled some reports from the 4 Fibaro motion sensors I have.
  • I run a scheduled reboot every day at 5am

I have attached a log file since my last reboot for reference. Gofile - Free Unlimited File Sharing and Storage

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions:

Phil

Hello there,

I moved your post to the correct (Vera) category. I’m sorry for the delay, but if you haven’t done so already, please log a ticket with your Customer Care team as well. You can do that by email at support@getvera.com or by pressing the Need Help button up top. Here’s the 2020 Customer Care Holiday Hours (getvera.com)