Vera Memory

General note: I feel the stuff discussed here (USB logging, log level changes, low resources, etc.) is essential to very few (known) users. Please don’t draw the conclusion that one must enable USB logging and must change the configuration files to have a stable Vera with .1245.

@JOD, set it to 101 (or some other log level that doesn’t appear to exist); that will effectively stop logging to LuaUPnP. Still some chatter ends up in there, perhaps from start-up etc., but it’s very little.

I’d have to check the script again, but I think log rotation is time driven (not just size) as well.

I’m still looking to get you a modified script / bigger partition.

OK.

I'd have to check the script again, but I think log rotation is time driven (not just size) as well.
#rotation interval in seconds of log files RotationInterval= 15 * 60 Question. If this is not a rotation / USB issue, maybe it's more of an internal memory issue? A reboot always brings a slow system back to full speed and that would only clear the internal memory.

I’m going to keep a “top” session active and log the output for the next couple of days.
*Edit. the “top” dosen’t give me a time stamp, anything else I can run?

JOD.

[quote=“JOD, post:22, topic:168403”]#rotation interval in seconds of log files
RotationInterval= 15 * 60[/quote]
That’s the interval for forced rotations, I believe. Normally, a rotation will happen at least every 12 hours.

PM sent.

[quote=“oTi@, post:23, topic:168403”]PM sent.[/quote]MCV must be screening your PM’s, or maybe you’ve reached your quota? Nothing received yet.

*Edit. I finally got it. It has a big “CENSORED” stamp across it. ;D

JOD.