Vera iOS apps list

Can anyone tell me which iOS applications that I can use by Dynamic IP and port (instead of MIOS.COM)?

Thanks!
Chris

[quote=“cwingert, post:21, topic:169785”]Can anyone tell me which iOS applications that I can use by Dynamic IP and port (instead of MIOS.COM)?

Thanks!
Chris[/quote]

Hello Chris,

Why not just open a new topic instead of using this of one year old? Do you want to use the App on a local network only?

I published an App (eControl Lite: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/econtrol-lite/id463401768) that implements detection by using SSDP (Simple Service Discovery Protocol). This means that it can find a Vera by sending a broadcast to all devices on a network. This works independent from mios.com and even when the network is not connected to Internet. However, it seems not always work as stable as I like, so if you will give it a try, I would be interested to hear if it works for you.

With kind regards,

Antoine Savelkoul

Since it’s not mentioned here… HomeWave has recently become my Vera iOS app of choice. I used iVera (paid version) for about a year, but I’ve been playing with HomeWave & I really like it. Highly customizable.