Vera Edge will not connect to Schlage BE469WK CAM 619 door lock

Having problems pairing Vera Edge to the Schlage lock.
Using Vera Edge with latest firmware 1.7.2607
Spent all weekend trying to connect the ?Schlage BE469WK CAM 619? lock to my Vera Edge.
Vera edge is currently connected to three Z-Wave lamp module/repeaters #JASCO #45652 (Works Fine).
One of the repeaters (#45652) is 4 ft from the Schlage lock.
Factory reset the Schlage lock several times to try to pair in the different modes listed below.

Tried portable pairing by putting Vera unit next to door lock.
(VERA EDGE) No internet connected, Power Vera unit, wait for all LEDs lit, press sync, Z-wave LED flashing.
(Schlage BE469WK) Press “Schlage button”,enter 6-digit code, enter “0”
Results: “X” meaning lock did not connected.

Tried pairing thru Vera dashboard website with Vera Edge unit farther away from door lock (40 ft away )
Factory reset the Schlage lock.
(Vera Website) Device/Add Device/Door locks/Schlage SCH-TSBR-605C
Step# 2 of setup, programming 4?digit code for door lock.
Step# 3 of setup, Starts inclusion to Vera Edge
(Schlage BE469WK) Press “Schlage button”,enter 6-digit code, enter “0”
Results: “X” meaning lock did not connected.
(Vera Website) Click retry, still not working.

The lock selection on website has only the Schlage SCH-TSBR-605C listed. My lock is Schlage BE469WK CAM 619. Are these 2 locks the same?
Information online indicate if I have problem connecting that I should exclusion my lock or unpair my lock ? I am unable to find information on how to exclusion or unpair the lock.

What am I doing wrong?

;D That’s ok…I got it working.

The trick is to unpair first before you pair.

[quote=“ReggieD, post:2, topic:195737”];D That’s ok…I got it working.

The trick is to unpair first before you pair.[/quote]

How do you unpair? I just installed the Schlage Connect BE469.

The manual says “the Z-Wave radio is disabled by default to conserve battery life. When the lock is enrolled for the first time, the radio is automatically enabled.” I tried as you did and tried to enroll Z-Wave by pressing the Schlage button, entering my 6-digit programming code and 0. I keep getting the X.

The other thing is that the Connect is not listed under door locks when I go to add a device. What is the procedure for adding the lock?

Thanks.

Put Vera into include mode by selecting a generic z-wave device.

Then type in enrollment code on the lock. If the Vera says included failed, then continue to follow the instructions on the Vera to exclude the lock, retype in the enrollment code.

Then go through the whole enroll process again.

Got it! Thanks. I ended up figuring that out last night.