Vera blue iris plugin

How to add blue iris cams to view on vera camera plugin .can anyone explain?

oh for some reason u cant add the username and password just run this in test code

luup.attr_set(“username”,{“Bi username”},{Device ID})
luup.attr_set(“password”,{“Bi password”},{Device ID})

Hi,
I have my cameras working through the Blue iris plugin. But i would like to see them individually instead of in a group. Is this possible?. If so, can anyone explain how to set it up. I cant find anything that details the setup. Thanks for your help.

Hi!

What kind of info/data can Vera/Ezlo receive from blue iris, else than the video feed? Blue iris do support facial recognition with plugins - can that kind of data be imported into Vera/ezlo? Or what kind of info/data is and can be imported? The answer will make a big difference in my coming investments…

you probly owuld have to create an app but why would you need to?

If facial recognition data can be imported, that could be a part of scenes or reactors, and make the automations more personal. If some stranger lurks around the house, it could control a different scene than if it´s the family.

Current Camera Credentials Username box is not ‘selectable’ to input something. You mentioned running the test code, can you give a specific example of what I would need to run if I had the following blue iris setup:

Blue Iris public facing IP website is: 123.3.2.1:8080 with a username of: Fred and password of: Rogers
My camera short name in BI is: driveway