Starting on Friday, Vera Alerts stopped working - no alerts sent - after working fine for at least four years.
- The test message still works fine. It is the only thing working.
- I’m using Vera Alerts mobile to Android clients - no VeraMate involved. There were 3 Android clients, all affected.
- The events still show up in Users | Alerts
- The Vera Alerts log file (Edit | Logs | Display Log) in the Vera Alerts interface does not show anything new when an alert should be fired - nothing new, no errors. It does show when I’ve sent a test message.
- I uninstalled Vera Alerts on Vera, did full reboot, reinstalled Vera Alerts plugin, went to Edit screen multiple times, to no avail. No errors.
- Vera Alerts 7.25, UI 1.7.5186 (7.31) on VeraPlus.
- Have tried 2 full power cycle reboots.
- Sending a Vera Alerts Alert via a Reactor activity DOES work.
- I created a new test scene and put on a notification - Vera Alerts doesn’t see it, although it shows up in the native Alerts screen.
Not sure where to go from here. Help!