Vera 3 UI5 not completing remote connection via cp.mios.com

I can access the web interface my Vera 3 when connected to my local network, but can not access it remotely using cp.mios.com. My Vera is displaying “Internet access is ok.” in the network settings.

I have a static ip from my router to the vera which I have assigned 10.0.1.29. When trying to access the my Vera via cp.mios.com I am able to log in and it automatically attempts to connect to the Vera. It displays a message stating it is trying to connect before the browser goes white. After a short time, and depending on the browser used, I get an error message about the connection timed out.

During trouble shooting I monitored the remote connection’s network traffic using fiddler. The last connection reported by fidder is :

*****REQUEST:
CONNECT fwd1.sahtechnologies.com:443 HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Connection: keep-alive
Host: fwd1.sahtechnologies.com:443

*****RESPONSE:
[Fiddler] The connection to ‘fwd1.sahtechnologies.com’ failed.
Error: TimedOut (0x274c).
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 208.91.197.132:443

I have been looking all over the net for a resolution, but cant seem to find one. Any help?