Vera 3 - today was the ship date... did it ship?

The Vera 3 was scheduled to ship to retailers today. Anybody know if they met the date?

Jim

Not sure where you got the date from. But word (from a reputable source :wink: ) is that it should be very very soon.

• Garrett

They should have them very soon.

[quote=“garrettwp, post:2, topic:169703”]Not sure where you got the date from. But word (from a reputable source :wink: ) is that it should be very very soon.

• Garrett[/quote]

On the pre-order page…

Here are the relevant details from the following page (as of Dec 6, 2011 @ 1:40 PM PST):
http://shop.micasaverde.com/index.php/featured-products/vera-3.html

“U.S. Vera3 Dealer pre-orders will ship December 5th and customer pre-orders December 9th.”

Looks like mine didn’t ship. No updates to the order…

update: I got a shipping notice! Woot!

Can’t wait to try it out…

Anyone else get a Vera 3 device?

I ordered mine on 12-4-2011 and sitll shows processing on their site. I hope they ship soon as I will be on a stay at home vacation and would like to play with the new toy.

You should receive it shortly. Many of the Beta testers received theirs and our purchase order said processing. So I would assume yours will arrive any day now.

• Garrett

Got mine yesterday.

Note to Vera 1 owners. To upgrade to Vera3 first make a backup of your Vera 1, including the dongle, then restore this backup on Vera 3. Only your devices will be kept, all the users added to that box and all the network settings will be lost.

My Vera 3 is on my door step. My security cameras alerted me to the delivery so all is well. Looks like some sleepless nights playing with the new toy.

Brian