v1.71 updates once, then never again?

So, it’s probably just me, but I just installed this yesterday, it does one refresh and then never refreshes again for the location of the device.
I’m tracking 1 device, and I’ve reinstalled it twice. I’ve only changed a couple settings:
I manually set the home coordinates since it kept picking up coordinates about a mile from my actual location.
I tried chaining the polling frequency to different numbers.

Once the plugin refreshes, when I open the control window, I see the polling frequency repeated throughout the window (See attached). I’m not really sure how to proceed here.

[quote=“serendipitytech, post:1, topic:179603”]So, it’s probably just me, but I just installed this yesterday, it does one refresh and then never refreshes again for the location of the device.
I’m tracking 1 device, and I’ve reinstalled it twice. I’ve only changed a couple settings:
I manually set the home coordinates since it kept picking up coordinates about a mile from my actual location.
I tried chaining the polling frequency to different numbers.

Once the plugin refreshes, when I open the control window, I see the polling frequency repeated throughout the window (See attached). I’m not really sure how to proceed here.[/quote]

yeah big issue here. probably some faulty data in one of the fields which crashed the plugin. the plugin then catches the exception and retries which produces that screen you have. the best way is to capture log file and send us Debug log , OR start install from scratch and follow diligently steps by steps what is written in http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_iphone-detector/export/147/trunk/iPhoneLocator/Install%20Doc.pdf

Okay. So I did the install again, the steps weren’t anything different than I’ve done before, but I made sure to go through the PDF provided just to be sure.

This time, I didn’t set my home location until after the initial update. Then I went in and updated the location using coordinates generated from GPS Visualizer: Quick Geocoder
Copied and pasted them into the plugin.

Although the map updated to show the base and the unit at the same location, the dashboard widget still shows the device as being away. I will update this thread when I am able to test further.

Thanks for the reply!

Still not having any luck with the plugin. Trying to get logs, but it comes back with none. I tried turning on the debug mode, but I’m not sure that setting is taking effect either.