Using the 2GIG-PAD1-345 wireless keypad with Ezlo Secure

Hello, I purchased a 2GIG-PAD1-345 wireless keypad from the ezlo shop to control my Ezlo Secure, I went through the pairing procedure by selecting the keypad in the device list and scanning the barcade, and it seemed to have gone properly, and shows in the device list. However I can’t make any of it work - i’ve tried to configure meshbots in ezlogic for entering pins and whatnot, but nothing gets triggered.

I’ve also tried to remove batteries from the keypad and it still displays 100%, which makes me think I’m missing something.

How is that supposed to work?

Hello @cfeval ,

We’ve created a Community Support ticket (ECS-1084) to follow up with you regarding this report.

Regards.

Thanks - will follow there. It seems like there’s a bug?

Hey,

It looks like the device now somewhat works with Ezlo Plus. However there are still remaining bugs:

1. The Stay and Away buttons aren’t doing anything
  2. In the Vera/MIOS apps, I can use a “User code action” as a trigger for a meshbot. But on ezlogic, I only see button1/button2 actions.
  3. I can only select the first PIN code for a given user as a trigger. I want to allow all of them as correct.

Hi @cfeval,

Thanks for pointing all of this out. We appreciate it.

We’d like to let you know that your request has alreaby been added to our backlog for the development team and is currently under assessment for future releases of Ezlogic. Thanks for your understanding and for your patience while we work on this.