urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1

Hi!

I’m trying to make autovera get updates of urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1 Variable name CommFailureTime

But seems like even if i use tasker to use plugin autovera,
Manual Service Name urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1
Manual Variable Name: CommFailureTime

I’m still not able to see the “received status updates”.

Is there anything i forgotten to turn on?

Please assist. Thanks!

[quote=“congkai, post:1, topic:188213”]Hi!

I’m trying to make autovera get updates of urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1 Variable name CommFailureTime

But seems like even if i use tasker to use plugin autovera,

I’m still not able to see the “received status updates”.

Is there anything i forgotten to turn on?

Please assist. Thanks![/quote]

I’m assuming you created a new variable for a device? Is this true?

When you make a task in Tasker with AutoVera plugin, is the Device Name present in your list of devices to choose from? If it is, do you see the variable you created?

If you don’t then AutoVera may not recognize this variable.

You may have better luck asking on forum.joaoapps.com.

Thanks for the reply!

Actually, i did not create this variable. I found this variable in Vera>Device>Advanced>Variables Tab.

What i realised was, everytime very fails to give some “turn on or off” command, it will plot a time in CommFailureTime

I’m trying to use tasker to act on the CommFailureTime numbers.

Thank you!

[quote=“congkai, post:3, topic:188213”]Thanks for the reply!

Actually, i did not create this variable. I found this variable in Vera>Device>Advanced>Variables Tab.

What i realised was, everytime very fails to give some “turn on or off” command, it will plot a time in CommFailureTime

I’m trying to use tasker to act on the CommFailureTime numbers.

Thank you![/quote]

Ok, well in your Task, your first Action can be the Plugin AutoVera and choose Devices. From there, select your Vera, and find the device in the menus. Once you find it, you need to see if CommFailureTime is present in that device. Then select it.

Also, in the AutoVera app itself on the phone, you need to view all the devices and tap it so the “bell” icon turns yellow meaning it is being watched for status changes.

Hi tomcom,

I have successfully used tasker with autovera plugin and also knowing the “bell” icon.

But the issue is, in AutoVera> the log of status received is not showing anything of the below variable changes

Once you find it, you need to see if CommFailureTime is present in that device
Nope. Can't find.

So the question comes back, how do i make AutoVera get status update of “CommFailureTime”.

[quote=“congkai, post:5, topic:188213”]Hi tomcom,

I have successfully used tasker with autovera plugin and also knowing the “bell” icon.

But the issue is, in AutoVera> the log of status received is not showing anything of the below variable changes

Once you find it, you need to see if CommFailureTime is present in that device
Nope. Can't find.

So the question comes back, how do i make AutoVera get status update of “CommFailureTime”.[/quote]

What do you mean by “manual”?

Also, I have asked Joao before (developer of Auto Apps), it is possible that not all variables for a device that are present in Vera would be present in AutoVera. So please tell me more about why you are referring it to manual? I don’t think I understand that part.

Hi There!

Thanks for replying.

Basically, i found the below attached screenshot in my Vera>Device>Advanced>Variables Tab.

How do i get AutoVera to show status update for this variable?

Thanks!

One more question, what device and model number is it?

Thanks for replying!

I have a Vera Edge (latest) + Aeon Micro Switch (2nd Edition) - http://aeotec.com/z-wave-in-wall-switches/848-micro-ses-2e-manual-instructions.html

up~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a switch that also has CommFailureTime variable. I added it to AutoVera and made a task in Tasker. This variable is not available and is not able to be used at this time with AutoVera.

This question has been asked before by myself on a door lock for example. Joao has said that not all variables are brought over from Vera into AutoVera.

If you want to know more information, create an account on forum.joaoapps.com. He is the developer and can tell you. Post in the AutoVera forum on his site.