Upgrade to 1.1.1245 doesn't add any nodes?

I just started playing with MCV again after most of year busy with other things…

So I plugged in my Vera2 and upgraded to the latest official release - 1.1.1245 (Which is UI4? I’m still a bit confused about which release is which UI).
As soon as I browsed to vera it asked if I wanted to update so I did - I didn’t do anything special like load a beta release or anything.
After the upgrade I did a full factory default to start over again fresh.

I then tried to join a few basic devices - but the wizard won’t add them. I can reset them, but it doesn’t add them.

Is there something else I need to update???

I tried power-cycling a few times and reran the Reset to Factory Default. But still can’t add anything.

I sent in a help-ticket but after 24hrs all I have back is the auto-generated acknowledge email. I’m hoping someone on the boards can respond sooner…

there are various possibilities but when I found myself unable to add devices on UI4 (same version you are on) I went into zwave device>options then unchecked “use zwave version 3.20” and then I was able to add devices again.

Thanks pgrover516!
Unchecking Use ZWave version 3.20 got it to work. I was able to add a node once vera had restarted.
Seems like a major flaw though - I would think we’d want to newer routing algorithms in 3.20.

[quote=“DrZWave, post:3, topic:170038”]Thanks pgrover516!
Unchecking Use ZWave version 3.20 got it to work. I was able to add a node once vera had restarted.
Seems like a major flaw though - I would think we’d want to newer routing algorithms in 3.20.[/quote]
Agreed, I must admit I never tried to switch back to 3.20, it may work but my system is happy and I dont want to rock the boat 8)