unresponsive automator.app support desk

it’s very frustrating. i have emailed the customer service/support twice on different occasions but to no avail. attaching my last email. everytime i tried to click “update” (iphone and/or ipad), i get the error as per my attached email. i gave up emailing the support. hoping that someone here in the forum might be able to clue me in. thanks.

Yea I have pretty much given up on Automator. Wasted $15 IMO. The app is crap and barely does what it advertises and crashes often.

thanks for your input. lucky you - i paid $20 for it. i am going to use another app. will try HomeWave $5.99

thanks for your input. lucky you - i paid $20 for it. i am going to use another app. will try HomeWave $5.99[/quote]

I’m just using iVera on my iPhone and stretched on my iPad because I can’t find anything else suitable.

thanks for your input. lucky you - i paid $20 for it. i am going to use another app. will try HomeWave $5.99[/quote]

I’m just using iVera on my iPhone and stretched on my iPad because I can’t find anything else suitable.[/quote]
is ivera good? it’s a little bit pricey like SQ connect/blaster-both $29.99. veramate is only $5.99. maybe i will try it.

I’m just using iVera on my iPhone and stretched on my iPad because I can’t find anything else suitable.[/quote]
is ivera good? it’s a little bit pricey like SQ connect/blaster-both $29.99. veramate is only $5.99. maybe i will try it.[/quote]

IVera just works and looks great. Works with my nest and some of the netatmo modules. I love it. I mean I use it on my iPad stretched because there isn’t anything I like better on that platform.

You’ll be missed!

You’ll be missed![/quote]

You have my money already… Just fix the app and I will fix my review.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk