Unreliable Scene execution Ezlo Plus

@curiousB
I’m running ezlo. I looked up MSR and it looks awesome. I wish it would run on ezlo.

Understood. I just found that video very well done in explaining the use case for motion sensors and logic to deal with it. Ezlo meshbots are eerily similar to reactor (I doubt that is entirely an accident) so it should help.

there are many tools that use this standard interface
its a standard Jquery tool many use in their products…

1 Like

I have responded to you but you have not responded to me
And now dashboard will not fully load on any of my compiuters or my smart phone
does not matter what browser I use

@curiousB
I tried to follow those examples but I couldn’t make it work. They have changed the UI since they made many of the videos so there needs to be updates on the videos. The problems in my case may be self inflicted but I can’t make any of the examples work

Hi @NCDude , did you mean to say “the customer support team didn’t respond to email conversations yet” maybe ? Or please can you tell what questions do you want response for , I will be happy to help in anyway I can.
For your cases I mentioned the support team so that they need to collect logs from the controller regarding the issues.

@BillC , I think you already have many meshbots set up and working since I personally helped on most of them, do you still have others to set up ? I will be happy to help , please tell which examples do you want to use…

Would you mind sharing the following information?

• Please name all MeshBots that are not working correctly, so we can take a further look at those and sort them in a way that we can have information to solve any potential issues on MeshBots that are not working, specifically.

• If possible, run a test on these and let us know a date and hour of execution (as accurate as possible) to be able to check on those specific lines that refer to the MeshBot’s execution. The controller is constantly exchanging lots of information and this is an important step in order to make the process easier and faster.

• You’ll be receiving an e-mail to schedule a phone call in case the information mentioned above is not provided so we can schedule a phone call and help you run the tests and hopefully check on any MeshBot with potential issues.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Neither of them worked consistently. I mangled them up trying to get them to work. They would turn off in 5 minutes or so instead of 1 hour. And the kitchen would turn itself on after I went to bed

I have a couple so called “clean up” scenes that run everyday.at 1 AM and again at 3AM. They basically turn off everything in the event something got left on inadvertently.

These can be a safety net for any flawed logic in a complicated meshbot/scene.

Office Motion sensor
Kitchen Motion lights

We need to schedule something to test. I’m not at home right now. I’m usually walking in and out of the kitchen. That one should have been triggered around 1540

@BillC would it be possible to test it today and let me know the time the sensor was tripped? And if possible, the time the lights turned off and the MeshBot that you have created in order to trigger this action. I’ve prepared your controller to gather logs with more details that can help us to check on what’s exactly happening with the MeshBot execution.

Sure. I going to trip it at 1159. Unfortunately I had to turn the bot off last night because it kept turning on