UI7 wrongly reports intermediate position of Fibaro FGRM-222 Roller Shutter

VERAPLUS with Latest UI7 firmware 1.7.2935.

When I send Luup command
luup.call_action(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:Dimming1”, “SetLoadLevelTarget”, {newLoadlevelTarget = “20”}, DeviceId)
Or when I move the slider on UI7 screen to set LoadLevelTarget variable to 20 pct then roller shutter moves to 20 pct and LoadLevelStatus variable reports 20 as expected.

The issue is that each time there’s a device poll then LoadLevelStatus reports 100 (LoadLevelTarget stays on 20) without any change on roller shutter.
It provides an erroneous position of the shutter on UI7 screen/luup.variable_get command that shows 100 but roller shutter is on 20 pct !

When LoadLevelTarget is set to 0 or 100 via Luup command/UI7 screen then LoadLevelStatus stays unchanged when a poll is done.

I don’t think it comes from modules as it runs fine with UI5 on VERA3 and same modules.

Could it be an UI7 bug ?

As adivised in some other posts I set Device Poll Variable to 0 but it is a work arround not a fix.

UI7 seems not be able to read properly returned value for LoadLevelStatus variable :frowning:

Vera has not corrected this bug? Have similar problem.

I have seen this problem as well and it’s been causing problems with my PLEG logic which checks the status to see if the curtains are opened or closed.

I just tested this again, set the slider to 20% curtains move to 20% position. The slider in the GUI shows its at 20%.

However sometime later the slider in the GUI moves to 100% and the status in PLEG is then 100%. However the actual curtains are still in the 20% position.

I seem to remember having this problem when I first installed the Fibaro roller shutter module and seem to recall also disabling polling.

Perhaps the last firmware update on Vera has turned polling back on as its now set to 60 seconds.

Looks like Vera never fixed this problem from years ago.

Seems it’s a redundant “misunderstanding” between Vera and Fibaro, see the message below I get from Fibaro Support.

What is really strange, is that first version FGR-221 works perfect without disabling the pool.

Hello,

This question should be addressed to the device support.

Ask them about the type of commands the device expect to be set to certain values.

Pozdrawiam / Best regards

Technical Support Engineer

Fibar Group S.A.
ul. Lotnicza 1
60-421 Poznań
Poland