UI7 - Validate (Scene) Button Doesn't Work

I am running the latest 1.7.599 FW on a Vera 3 and I am finding that the “Validate” button during Scene creation doesn’t work. I was trying to update a scene (to turn all lights out at 9am) with a new device. I added the device and then went to the next page to validate and the button doesn’t do anything. you can’t click it. I also tried creating a new scene with a different device and that didn’t work either. Any ideas?

I had the same issue. I was able to add the additional lights by adding them as delayed actions 1 second later. Still haven’t figured out why it was happening.

Same issue. More than one device makes Validate button inoperable. Workaround: do actions via explicit lua code, e.g.
luup.call_action(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:Dimming1”, “SetLoadLevelTarget”, {newLoadlevelTarget = srcLevel}, tgtDevice)
etc.
Incidentally, it’d be great if the UI-definable actions showed the corresponding Lua code that would run for them.

Another workaround I have been using is adding multiple devices after a 1 second delay. It tends to me let me add validate if all devices are in the same room. For example for my bedtime routine I have each room shut off as a delayed event 1 second after the previous one.