UI7 Compatibility?

Any information about compatibility with the new UI7 version

Beta 1.3 worked for me. The formatting of the parent text was a little off but everything appeared to work. Didn’t do extensive testing though as I went back to 5 for other reasons.

I’ve just added my first gateway and sensor node on my test Vera, running UI7 and using the 1.4 version of the plugin. It all seems to work fine so far, however the plugin device displays the message “Can’t detect device” from time to time. This doesn’t seem to affect things at all, though. Is this normal or is it a UI7 quirk?

Awesome stuff, by the way! I was racking my brain over how to connect a few of my DIY projects to Vera, when I found out that someone has already done the hard work…

Can’t detect device is a UI7 quirk.

I notice that when I cycle the power on my Vera Lite on UI7, it does not see the MySensor hub on its serial port. The hub only returns when I unplug the hub from the USB port, plug it back in, restart the Lua engine, and reset the baud rate to 115200. Is this a UI7 issue, or does this happen on UI5 as well? On my production Vera I have an FTDI cable connected to my smart power meter, and that one always comes back after a power cycle.

That same thing happens to me with UI5. The best work around I have found is to unplug the USB cord for the gateway until the zwave light comes on (then plug in). If I do that I don’t need to configure anything again.