UI4 Questions

I will say the UI4 is a step in the right direction, but much more needs to be done. IMO

Questions:

1. Can someone please tell me how to rearrange the icons on my dashboard?

2. How long does it take for your Vera2 to get into include mode when you put the battery pack on? In the manual it says it could take up to a minute for Vera to be ready, my Vera2 takes over 3 minutes to get ready.

3. How long does your Vera2 take to boot up after you put the power on? For my Zwave light to go on it could take 5 minutes at time, and all I added was one switch?

Thanks guys.

[quote=“legend99, post:1, topic:166511”]I will say the UI4 is a step in the right direction, but much more needs to be done. IMO

Questions:

1. Can someone please tell me how to rearrange the icons on my dashboard?
    Not possible at the present time!

2. How long does it take for your Vera2 to get into include mode when you put the battery pack on? In the manual it says it could take up to a minute for Vera to be ready, my Vera2 takes over 3 minutes to get ready.
    Mine is about the same, but I try to just do full power inclusion anyway and rarely would see the need for the battery. My opinion is that if I have to down power to connect a battery then I may as well just use the power adapter near the device anyway.
    I friend of mine who just got a vera2 says that its faster if you connect the ethernet so it may be waiting for a network connection?!

3. How long does your Vera2 take to boot up after you put the power on? For my Zwave light to go on it could take 5 minutes at time, and all I added was one switch?
    Same or longer for mine; however I have a lot of stuff running all the time and thats without even adding a device!

Thanks guys.[/quote]

Thanks Strangely.