Two devices not showing up under "devices"

Running the latest version of Home Buddy-
Two of my virtual devices “D.A.D.” and “Wake-on-LAN” show up via the UI4 browser interface on both PC and tablet- but when connected via Home Buddy on the tablet neither “D.A.D.” or “Wake-on-LAN” show up under the Devices tab. My other 8 devices do show up in the “Global” section under Devices.
… any ideas?
Thanks

Those are not actual devices, but rather Luup plugins. Home Buddy only supports basic devices plus TED5000 energy plugin and the author is working on supporting Alarm panels now.
You can submit a feature request to the author if you want those plugins supported…

Thanks denix,
That makes sense. WOL could be useful, but it does work from the tablets browser UI4 interface so it’s not critical that Home Buddy also supports it.

Thanks again for the explanation.

@denix thanks for taking the time to explain, i appreciate it! :slight_smile:

@robinnes as denix suggested, please send me an email with your user data (click here for help) and a screenshot of what it looks like in the Vera UI. Thanks.

Hi rakstar,

Great application, I’ve got the same problem.

Most of my virtual devices aren’t shown.

Like google holiday from Futzle and SND code.

What to do to help you.

[quote=“gilles, post:5, topic:168598”]Hi rakstar,

Great application, I’ve got the same problem.

Most of my virtual devices aren’t shown.

Like google holiday from Futzle and SND code.

What to do to help you.[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll add virtual holiday to the list… but I’m not sure how useful SND would be in Home Buddy since it’s only “semi-realtime”.

Thank you,

You’re right for SND, it’s very usefull but not in homebuddy.

Sent from my Flashback 7.1 using Tapatalk

+1 for HolidayVirtualSwitch support

It would be nice to be able toggle the system in Holiday Mode from the phone…

Snippet from my userdata regarding the HolidaySwitch:

{ "id": "99", "name": "Ferie", "room": "0", "id_parent": 0, "embedded": 0, "disabled": 0, "device_file": "D_HolidayVirtualSwitch1.xml", "impl_file": "", "manufacturer": "", "model": "", "altid": "", "ip": "", "mac": "", "time_created": "1338107124", "states": [ { "service": "urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1", "variable": "Status", "id": 0, "value": "0" }, { "service": "urn:futzle-com:serviceId:HolidayVirtualSwitch1", "variable": "Name", "value": "Pinsedag", "id": 1 }, { "service": "urn:futzle-com:serviceId:HolidayVirtualSwitch1", "variable": "offset", "value": "0", "id": 2 }, { "service": "urn:futzle-com:serviceId:HolidayVirtualSwitch1", "variable": "calendar", "value": "http:\/\/www.avalonia.dk\/ical\/Helligdage-DK.ics", "id": 3 }, { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1", "variable": "CommFailure", "value": "1", "id": 4 }, { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1", "variable": "LastUpdate", "value": "0", "id": 5 }, { "id": 13, "service": "urn:futzle-com:serviceId:HolidayVirtualSwitch1", "variable": "OverrideExpiryDate", "value": "20120527" } ], "ControlURLs": { "service_229": { "service": "urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1", "ControlURL": "\/upnp\/control\/dev_229", "EventURL": "\/upnp\/event\/dev_229", "serviceType": "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:SwitchPower:1" }, "service_230": { "service": "urn:futzle-com:serviceId:HolidayVirtualSwitch1", "ControlURL": "\/upnp\/control\/dev_230", "EventURL": "\/upnp\/event\/dev_230", "serviceType": "urn:schemas-futzle-com:service:HolidayVirtualSwitch:1" } }, "device_type": "urn:schemas-futzle-com:device:holidayvirtualswitch:1", "local_udn": "uuid:4d494342-5342-5645-0063-000001cb4ec7" }

Image of the device under UI5 attached

Thanks
Hans Henrik

@hhg Thanks for the info. Support for this will be in the next release.

Thanks @rakstar

0.31 already arrived - That was fast

Thanks for a great app

/Hans Henrik

You’re welcome! I realized thought that I do not show the holiday name as Vera’s UI does. That will be fixed in the next release.