Tweaked version of ImperiHome plugin for nicer UI7 and ALTUI support

Hi ImperiHome,

Attached is a slightly tweaked version of your plugin. I added a few attributes to the json that make the icon work in UI7, and added the Times parameter for the SayTTS function. The latter is also in the implemation file as well as showing the device description on ALTUI. In the implementation file I also replaced your json module with dkjson as that is now standard on UI7. As NVRAM space is getting more and more scarse on the VeraLite everylittle bit helps.

Please include this in an update for your otherwise nice product.

Cheers Rene

[quote=“reneboer, post:1, topic:195091”]Hi ImperiHome,

Attached is a slightly tweaked version of your plugin. I added a few attributes to the json that make the icon work in UI7, and added the Times parameter for the SayTTS function. The latter is also in the implemation file as well as showing the device description on ALTUI. In the implementation file I also replaced your json module with dkjson as that is now standard on UI7. As NVRAM space is getting more and more scarse on the VeraLite everylittle bit helps.

Please include this in an update for your otherwise nice product.

Cheers Rene[/quote]

Hi reneboer, Imperihome hasn’t been on this forum in a long time. So you probably know they have a beta Google+ channel to sign up for. But their entire staff doesn’t seem to post much anymore in the last 6 months or so. However we still get updates to the app. I wonder if an email to the Evertygo team might be better to highlight great work you do.

Thanks for the tip Tom.

I have used the Imperihome with my Vera Edge and IP cameras.
I have mounted an amazon 10" tablet in a photo frame. Love it

[quote=“dazis, post:4, topic:195091”]I have used the Imperihome with my Vera Edge and IP cameras.
I have mounted an amazon 10" tablet in a photo frame. Love it[/quote]

Looks great!

[quote=“dazis, post:4, topic:195091”]I have used the Imperihome with my Vera Edge and IP cameras.
I have mounted an amazon 10" tablet in a photo frame. Love it[/quote]

I like this, looks great! How do you keep the tablet charged?

I do the same.

I just installed a usb socket in the wall behind it