Tutorial on how to use PLEG to auto arm/disarm when user user use keypad to L/UL

Hi all,
need help. I would like to use PLEG to change the Mode to “Away” when user presses the “Schlage” button on the Schlage deadbolt’s keypad and switches to “home” when user enters the correct PIN and if the user enters the wrong PIN, the deadbolt will engage without changing the Mode settings. Can someone walk me thru on how to do so? thanks in advance

I do not have that lock device but here is the jist:

1. Create 3 triggers, 1 when the Schlage button is pressed, the second when a correct pin is entered, and one when the wrong pin is entered.
  2. Create 3 conditions, one for each trigger being true.
  3. Create 3 actions, based on each of the conditions. The actions can change house mode, and control the lock to how you want it to respond.

I have tried to setup the triggers/conditions/actions but PLEG does not “see” the trigger when for example i hit the “locked” button. therefore no actions are run because the conditions haven’t been met.

Another option if the trigger does not work is to use device properties. But this may mean some trial and error finding the right property and then using the property as true in the condition.