Turning off automatic firmware updates for Ezlo Plus / Secure controllers

What does this mean?

Presumably it means they will make the firmware updating functionality like the old Vera hubs, as in my screen shots above.

right @cw-kid , plus settings like net&wifi, location, rooms etc

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Eagerly looking forward to these features and accessibility.

Also, not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the help link on the ezlogic (ezlogic.mios.com) webpage always returns “File Not Found”

Osman,

In a previous entry you stated “we have solved those two problems. They will be live on monday.” How will those fixes get to me and other users? Will it be a push of new firmware? If so, not quite sure I will get it. My current firmware is 2.0.14.1570.3 which is out of date based on cw-kid (his is 2.0.19.1714.2). Needless to say, I am a bit concerned that I am not receiving updates. And, I have no idea why nor do I have any idea as to how to receive those updates.

Answers are much appreciated.

They will update the cloud web GUI at ezlogic site, it’s really nothing to do with the hubs local firmware. I assume there was a bug on the web GUI that prevented controllers with older firmware versions from accessing that particular “Controllers” menu item area etc.

However you do need to find out why your hub isn’t automatically updating to the latest versions of the hub firmware.

How am I going to find out why my hub is not automatically updating to the latest versions of the hub firmware?

It has a strong and stable network connection.
There are no self diagnostics that I can perform.
The help button returns “File Not Found”

What are your suggestions?

Which help button ?

There is this website not sure how much content is on there yet:

@osman Any ideas why his hub is stuck on an older version of the firmware?

Thanks

EDIT:

This is the live support site:

https://support.getvera.com/

The Help above the Logout .

A lot of the support documentation for Ezlo hubs / platform is still being written.

This is the current live support site I think

https://support.getvera.com/

1 Like

Thanks. Any ideas / fixes for the firmware not updating?

Not from me no sorry. A dev will have to answer that.

Ok, thank you.