Turn Christmas lights on when motion tripped, scene worked once

I’m trying to use my HSM100 to turn on the Christmas lights. I added a scene called “Xmas lights on”. There is one event on the HSM100, when motion is tripped. The command for the scene is “Xmas lights on” and after 10 seconds off. This scene worked once and now won’t work anymore.

Any ideas? I’m playing around with this but want to use the same idea for turning on the outside lights based on an HSM100 by the front door.

[quote=“fred, post:1, topic:169893”]I’m trying to use my HSM100 to turn on the Christmas lights. I added a scene called “Xmas lights on”. There is one event on the HSM100, when motion is tripped. The command for the scene is “Xmas lights on” and after 10 seconds off. This scene worked once and now won’t work anymore.

Any ideas? I’m playing around with this but want to use the same idea for turning on the outside lights based on an HSM100 by the front door.[/quote]
10 seconds of Christmas lights? is that you Ebenezer? (just kidding) if you have your HSM-100 set for the shortest “on time” it will have to sense no motion for 1 minute before it will again sent the “tripped” signal, if it is set for factory default it will be 20 min of no motion before it will send another tripped signal

[quote=“pgrover516, post:2, topic:169893”][quote=“fred, post:1, topic:169893”]I’m trying to use my HSM100 to turn on the Christmas lights. I added a scene called “Xmas lights on”. There is one event on the HSM100, when motion is tripped. The command for the scene is “Xmas lights on” and after 10 seconds off. This scene worked once and now won’t work anymore.

Any ideas? I’m playing around with this but want to use the same idea for turning on the outside lights based on an HSM100 by the front door.[/quote]
10 seconds of Christmas lights? is that you Ebenezer? (just kidding) if you have your HSM-100 set for the shortest “on time” it will have to sense no motion for 1 minute before it will again sent the “tripped” signal, if it is set for factory default it will be 20 min of no motion before it will send another tripped signal[/quote]

Ah, that explains it. I was just using 10 seconds to try to test the scene. I was planning on making it an hour or so. Thanks!