too bad development has stalled

Really like this app, especially being able put shortcuts to scenes on my phone desktop, bummed that development has apparently stalled :-\

Only for now… been VERY busy lately – but I did have some time just last weekend (had an extra day too because I called in sick on Monday). I actually started re-writing the app from scratch for a few reasons:

1. I want to take advantage of Android’s newer features (Fragments, ActionBar, etc.)
  2. Overcome some limitations with the way I currently do things. This will hopefully allow for multiple Veras, more flexible UI, etc.
  3. Optimizations - persist data locally (this should speed up your shortcuts – my favorite feature too btw), also speed up the way i parse data while at the same time making it more memory efficient.

Apologies to all for the delay. Rest assured though, there WILL be an update. Home Buddy isn’t dead.

Great news! Thanks for all your efforts, and should you see fit on the next version would happily support the cause 8)

I love the app so far and have donated twice to the cause! :slight_smile: It handles everything my small system needs but I am excited to see what other enhancements come in the future!