Thermostat w/zwave repeater

Does anyone have or know of a good thermostat which works with Vera that is also a Z-wave repeater? My thermostat is of course located in the center of my house, a perfect place for a repeater.

And would you recommend a wifi, z-wave, or combines (if it exists) thermostat?

Thank you!

The Radio Thermostat CT series (marketed by Linear / 2GIG / 3M and others) of thermostats with the Z-Wave USNAP module supports repeater mode and beaming (required to allow secure devices to use the repeater) when the thermostat is powered by the C wire or an external power supply (The thermostat must be running on C wire or external power when included in the network or the repeater function to be enabled).

The Honeywell ZWSTAT and TH8320ZW also supports repeater mode.

I use a CT30 and it’s never given me any issues.

[quote=“cybrmage, post:2, topic:191291”]The Radio Thermostat CT series (marketed by Linear / 2GIG / 3M and others) of thermostats with the Z-Wave USNAP module supports repeater mode and beaming (required to allow secure devices to use the repeater) when the thermostat is powered by the C wire or an external power supply (The thermostat must be running on C wire or external power when included in the network or the repeater function to be enabled).

The Honeywell ZWSTAT and TH8320ZW also supports repeater mode.

I use a CT30 and it’s never given me any issues.[/quote]

Thank you cybrmage!