Thermostat Schedules

Hello All,

I am having a problem with the following PLEG scene that controls the temperature schedule on my 2 air conditioning thermostats throughout the day & night.

Objective: When the virtual switch is turned on, automatic temperature changes are executed throughout the day & night. When the virtual switch is turned off, automatic temperature changes are disabled and thermostat temperatures remain unchanged.

Problem: If I turn the virtual switch off, then turn it back on, the act of turning the virtual switch back on will force the thermostat temperatures to go back to the automatic temperature settings that occurred just before I turned off the virtual switch. For example, if I turn the virtual switch off after the temperatures are automatically changed to 76/72 at the scheduled time of 10pm, then change the temperatures on both thermostats manually to say 71 degrees, when I then turn the virtual switch back on at say 8am in the morning, the thermostats will automatically change back to 76/72, instead of staying at 71 degrees on each thermostat.

See below for my PLEG logic (I have simplified the schedule for the forum?s sake). There must be a problem in my conditions logic, but I cannot seem to figure it out. The conditions must remain active despite being activated one time by arrival of the schedule. Thanks in advance for anyone?s help.

Triggers:
Name Description
VirtualSwitchOn Virtual Switch is turned on
ACSched06am 6:00am (06:00:00) has arrived
ACSched10pm 10:00pm (22:00:00) has arrived

Conditions
Name Expression
ACSched06amOK VirtualSwitchOn AND ACSched06am
ACSched10pmOK VirtualSwitchOn AND ACSched10pm

Actions for Condition: ACSched06amOK
Device Action Arguments
GAR TStat Set GAR TStat to 73
MBR TStat Set MBR TStat to 73
Actions for Condition: ACSched10pmOK
Device Action Arguments
GAR TStat Set GAR TStat to 76
MBR TStat Set MBR TStat to 72

Turns out that this was a ghost action that was not deleted. When I upgraded to 4.2 (as suggested by Richard), a ghost action was deleted and everything worked fine. Love the plug in!