Thermostat Bug in Ui7 VERA Edge

Hey guys, I found a bug in the new VERA Edge. I cannot set the setpoint in degrees celcius above 25.

Weird thing is that this issue is happening only with VERA Edge, I have tried adding the same thermostat to the VERA 3 on Ui6 and I can freely set the setpoint to whatever I want. On the VERA edge, it says command sent successfully but nothing happens on the thermostat.

Can somebody help please, how do we report this bug to MCV? And has anybody had a similar experience?

I would submit a ticket with support. I would also suggest logging into your Edge, going to the settings/tech support tab and making sure remote access is enabled. In the message field for the support ticket, include the entire series of numbers below the “Remote Access” line. It will include your serial number along with some other digits for SSH access. This will allow the techs to log in to your Vera to see what’s going on. Provide as much detail as you can when submitting the support ticket and allow the techs a day or two to review it and check things out. Make sure you include the make and model of your thermostat as well. I think that you left that out in your post here as well and knowing your t-stat model may help shed some light on your issue.

You can submit a support ticket directly from your Vera log in via the same page (Settings/Support) or You can submit the support ticket here:
http://support.getvera.com/customer/widget/emails/new?

[quote=“hadiesper, post:1, topic:187173”]Hey guys, I found a bug in the new VERA Edge. I cannot set the setpoint in degrees celcius above 25.

Weird thing is that this issue is happening only with VERA Edge, I have tried adding the same thermostat to the VERA 3 on Ui6 and I can freely set the setpoint to whatever I want. On the VERA edge, it says command sent successfully but nothing happens on the thermostat.

Can somebody help please, how do we report this bug to MCV? And has anybody had a similar experience?[/quote]

I have more then one Edge and 7 thermostats between the 2 houses for zoning and garage. I have not see this issue yet. Are you sure its not a problem with trying to see the heat setpoint higher then cool setpoint or somthing? Are you doing this in auto? What are your two setpoints as seen in the advanced menu of the ui on on an app like imperihome? I know stock ui and stock app dont show both setpoints bht they are there.

Integlikewhoa might be right. You didn’t say what kind of t-stat you had. I know with my Ecobee, as I recently learned, that I had set a max “range” between setpoints. I’d try to set up something that went outside that range, and It wouldn’t let me until I adjusted the range.

If your t-stat has it’s own app, try it there, or directly on the unit, and see if you have the same problem.