The temperature sensor on the ESP8266

OK, there’s obviously enough cooks in this kitchen! I’m getting out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We will miss your special sauce.

Thank you all very much. I found an error for the temperature sensor. I wrote Ld instead of Id.

1 Like

I rechecked the humidity sensor. There are still problems with it. In variables, the value is present, but is not displayed

Maybe that is not so prescribed, please take a look

on TermGigr#Humidity do
SendToHTTP 192.168.100.4,3480,/data_request?id=variableset&DeviceNum=65&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HumiditySensor:1&Variable=CurrentLevel&Value=[TermGigr#Humidity]
endon

I found an error in writing the rule

excess :

Now everything is working. ESP sensors are very cheap. If you need information on how to make them and ask for them again, please contact me and I will help you.

I’ll bite. What are you using for a board? Does it have built in wireless/network or are you using an external radio module? I have a lot of experience with MySensors but always interested in a new method.

As long as it’s like this. In the future, I plan to make remote sensors.

1 Like

Good afternoon. Tell me what I can do to display the online ESP status.Like a plugin “HTTP Switch (WiFi Switch)”

This is necessary for the ESP8266 Board where the temperature sensors are located

Sorry to drag this up, I’ve made a tasmota rule following the above guidance.

I’m using an SI7021 sensor and have come up with the below rule:

Rule3 on Tele-SI7021#Temperature do WebSend [192.168.0.24:3480] /data_request?id=variableset&DeviceNum=68&serviceId=urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1&Variable=CurrentTemperature&Value=[SI7021#Temperature] endon

but the result I get form this in the Vera CurrentTemperature is [SI7021#Temperature]

Does anyone know the right variable for this?

Thanks

I do not have any SI17021 sensor, but I use rules from a few Tasmota sensors with DH22 (AM2301). The rule I use is the following:

Rule1 ON tele-AM2301#Temperature DO Var1 %value% ENDON ON tele-AM2301#Temperature DO WebSend [VERA_IP:3480]/data_request?id=lu_action&DeviceNum=173&id=variableset&serviceId=urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1&Variable=CurrentTemperature&Value=%Var1% ENDON

I can see a difference in the data request part compared to yours. Hopefully my sample can be of use so that you can get it right.

//ArcherS

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks.

Needed that variable!

Nice to hear that it worked!

//ArcherS