Thank you! Finally!

I want to take a moment and say “Thanks” for such an awesome app. I’ve pretty much looked at all available and this is one of the few that understands UI, especially under modern Android guidelines.

Not to offend the work done by other app designers, DIY home automation would be far behind if it wasn’t for the pioneers that came before but the one stumbling block in my searching has been a great Front End to the system. How many of us have fallen in love with tech only to have others scoff at it just because it doesn’t look “pretty”? It’s the impression that counts and this app makes a fantastic one!

I’m not sure if it is a UI6 thing or that the plug-in is not supported but my Sharp TV comes up blank. No control availability.

I can’t wait to see how the beta is (I applied to be part of the group). I also hope in the future support for AndroidWear will be implemented!

My internet availability is limited these past few days, but when I get connected I’ll approve the few that requested access. Thank you for your kind words!

• Garrett