TEXECOM Premier Elite Plugin

Great thanks I’ll give it a go as we’ve just installed a Texecom that should work with this.

I’m getting the can’t send UDL message but I’ve realised that because I’m using a newly installed system and its running smartcom. I don’t have the option for USB lead due to the distance from Vera to the panel. Bugger!, I was looking forward to being able to include the alarm set / unset as part of our “good night” scene.

Hi,

Plugin has been working great :slight_smile:

Racarters plugin used to set the time and date on the texecom panel, I have just powered our panel down and backup but the time has not been auto sync’ed. did this feature get transfered over?

Paul

Hi Samyoure. Are you still able to support this plugin and its keen users ?

I just upgraded from Racarters original plugin, and I have everything working, except that all of a sudden some hours later the plugin stops working and all comms with the Texecom panel go into error. Zone status remain unchanged and the polling status just says “error”.

Luup reload won’t fix it, only a Reset of Vera fixes it and it works for a while, and then stops again…

Any thoughts?
thanks

also… when it IS working, I get mysterious system flags…

@mbarne36

Same thing here, we can go for months with it working ok then vera needs a reboot.

Our status page looks the same.