temperature and humidity sensors not showing

I just finished integrating vera concierge with my Google home and every thing is showing correctly except for sensors and also zwave locks. I see the devices on the local server, been able to ignore all virtual and undesirable devices but there is no way to see the sensors and the locks.

May be I missed something in my setup and have not configured all the customization settings.
Also wondering if there is any documentation for all these setting on the local server. A lot of them are hard to understand.

Thanks for the nice integration,

I also remarked that at the time I do any device customization and choose to ignore some devices, a lot off devices are missing even if I never choosed to ignore them.

Is there anyway to see what is actually synchronised to the cloud or debug what going on between the local server and the devices that are visible in the cloud part?

Any help will be appreciated.

If its not on the customization page I am not seeing it …
It means it has a device type I do not recognize.

Vera Concierge does support humidity, light, and temperature sensors.

Thanks for the answer.
In fact I see all the sensors in the customization page on the local java app and can assign the alias, etc…
Also I have like 2 accounts on the local app, System and my Google account on the drop down menu, is it normal? On the Google account, all default customization are seen as “Not Defined”, see attachement.

Actually, the problem is on my home assistant application I am unable to see any sensor or locks. I am able to see switches, dimmers, scenes and thermostats only, so no sensors and locks.

Want also to say that I am running UI5 but with firmware 1.5.672, the last beta version, because I need to control some zwave+ devices. Could it be the culpirit?

Thanks again Richard for the good work on this integration!

That’s correct.
Google Home “Home Control” Assistant only supports a subset of what the Vera Concierge Virtual Assistant can support.
See the public Vera Concierge web page.

I understand now, following this support information:

They do support temp sensors only if they are associated to a thermostat. I have one thermostat that is showing in Vera Concierge, but it throws an error when I ask to heating to some value or ask a temperature of the thermostat:

2018-01-21 10:23:26 E:CSWebContainer:handle:/SHQuery?Serial=xxxxxxxxxxxx&Data=WyIzNTAyMDEzMy1UaGVybW9zdGF0LTE3MiJd Exception:com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected ':' at line 1 column 87 path $.222222 com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Expected ':' at line 1 column 87 path $.222222 at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:60) at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:84) at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:59) at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:45) at com.rtsservices.conciergeserver.SmartHome.Query(SmartHome.java:379) at com.rtsservices.conciergeserver.CSWebContainer.LegalCmd(CSWebContainer.java:131) at com.rtsservices.conciergeserver.CSWebContainer.handle(CSWebContainer.java:46) at org.simpleframework.http.socket.service.RouterContainer.handle(RouterContainer.java:106) at org.simpleframework.http.core.RequestDispatcher.dispatch(RequestDispatcher.java:121) at org.simpleframework.http.core.RequestDispatcher.run(RequestDispatcher.java:103) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Also, could you please add in your definition a thermostat defined in Vera with:

urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:Heater:1

They are Thermostat to control baseboard heaters.

Thanks again for the nice job.