Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

I don’t see any further updates on Jira, probably because it depends on the resolution of the blocking issues before it gets to be worked on. Maybe @BenjaminB is able to shed more light on a timeframe for this considering he works closely with the integration teams.

1 Like

Ashkan, Leandro and BenjaminB, Most appreciated. I’d even be happy to contribute if this can be made a priority. Thanks.

Just to make sure that everybody is on a same page, everybody that is asking control 4 integration is asking for a Control4 driver for ezlo that can be used to import all devices from ezlo to Control4 and not an to integrate control4 in to ezlo. I’m not sure if integration team understood that.

I agree with JSNB. If we had the same basic integration that already exists with Vera, that would be good enough.

Shouldn’t that be a plugin in Control4 using our APIs https://api.ezlo.com/ ?

Yes, everybody on this forum that is asking for control4 integration its asking for a control4 driver that can integrate ezlo in control4

1 Like

melih, that is the question. There is mention that the prior Vera integration (API) is no longer supported. Control4 has a driver (Extra Vegetables) which imports all the zwave device IDs into Control4 so that Control4 can send the API commands back to Vera to control them. They have individual drivers for each device (lights, relays, dimmers, scenes, etc…) to construct the system within Control4. If the Ezlo API is the same as the Vera API then this would work. Who can verify that the API is the same?

API is not the same and ezlo hubs are not working with control4 at the moment. What are the plans of ezlo is another question.

Control4 driver must be updated by its authors to utilize Ezlo APIs

Understood, that means that ezlo on control4 is dead on arrival

The challenge is that the creator of the Control4 driver wrote it 8 yrs ago and I don’t think is still around. Can you develop a plug-in for Ezlo that translates from the Ezlo API to the Vera API? Or at least translates some of the basic commands?

send the full details of the driver pls so that we can analyze. (no promises though).

This are the control4 tools for developing drivers Control4 · GitHub. Existing drivers are encrypted and you can’t take a look at them. There is also one very good developer from Australia who has a lot of drivers developed for other manufacturers. The drivers that he develops and that are sponsored - paid by the manufacturers are usually free, the one that he develops for himself are paid http://www.chowmainsoft.com/.
Maybe you should think about paying him to develop it instead of you if you are interested in bringing ezlo in the pro install world.

If you are just looking to look into the driver to see what needs to be done for the Ezlo API you may be able to decrypt the driver using this:

and grabbing the driver from here:
https://drivers.control4.com/solr/drivers/browse?&q=&fq=manufacturer:“Mi+Casa+Verde”
and download the “Vera ZWave Controller” driver.

2 Likes

Thanks @melih this’ll make lots of folks super happy! (Control4 integration)

1 Like

Hello. Please, integrate Aeotec Multisensor 7 (ZWA024-C).

I’ve already created a request for the Multisensor 7. However I’m still waiting for the Multisensor 6 to work properly (motion sensor is still missing).

I have several multisensors 6, motion sensor also missing. :frowning:

@BenjaminB

Any update on this missing motion sensor on this Aeotec 6 multi sensor?

Thanks

You can see the motion sensor with the name Multisensor 6 in 1 with arm/disarm toggle.