As the line of code that was missing was seemingly known to the forum, i took the liberty to repack pingsensor 1.4
Of course all credits go to the original maker, but since he hasnt been around for some time and we all use “his” code, my perception was, that we better use the best code available then.
So i changed the xml as was pointed out in this thread, repacked it, renamed it to 1.41 and you will find it attached to this thread.
All UI4 users, this will help you run pingsensor with the right gui options.
Again, NO offense and all credits go top the original creator of the code as far as im concerned!