Tasker / Llama / NFC Integration

Thanks for the link, I’ll look into applying it to my bedroom light to simplify my tasker event.

How is it going on getting status from a device such as temperature, armed, tripped, on, off etc?? Is it possible to do this yet? I want to create a widget showing my temperatures at home and need the status toggle for that.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

[quote=“garrettwp, post:76, topic:173172”]Or use the home screen shortcut to go directly to the voice recognition.

• Garrett[/quote]While an easy option, it may not be exactly what some of us would like. Me for example i have a moto x and i can do a google search with just my voice w/out having to touch the phone. Now combine with xposed, a google search api, autovoice & tasker, i have it setup so i can control xbmc with out touching my phone. It would be nice to add being able to add controlling different things in my house to the list of things i can do with out having to touch my phone. Just a thought/explanation.

I’m currently trying to get the tasker integration working with all my lights in the house and I ran into difficulty with 2 types of lights:

1. Fibaro 2x500watt switch - i can control the main Relais fine but not the 2nd one. How do I address the 2nd channel? Although it has a separate ID it does not work (shown as embedded with the main relais id as parent)

2. The milight plugin to control milight led lamps. On/off does now work somehow - same as with 1. I get unknown command if addressed like a switch.

Any ideas?

Thanks

[quote=“idefix, post:84, topic:173172”]I’m currently trying to get the tasker integration working with all my lights in the house and I ran into difficulty with 2 types of lights:

1. Fibaro 2x500watt switch - i can control the main Relais fine but not the 2nd one. How do I address the 2nd channel? Although it has a separate ID it does not work (shown as embedded with the main relais id as parent)

2. The milight plugin to control milight led lamps. On/off does now work somehow - same as with 1. I get unknown command if addressed like a switch.

Any ideas?

Thanks[/quote]

Which version of AutHomation are you running?

How is the second channel for the Fibaro displayed in Vera? How do you control it in Vera?

• Garrett

Thanks for the fast reply.
I’m on 3.1.3.9

The fibaro switch shows up like 2 switches in vera and authomation. The main switch has id 46 and the 2nd switch id 48.embedded is ticked with parent id 46.

The milights show up as dimmers in both vera and authomation

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Not sure on the fibaro device. Does it function like a normal switch in Vera or do you have to do something special? I am in the US and do not own any Fibaro products as they are Europe only for now.

As for the MiLight, full support is only available in the Alpha builds of AutHomation.

• Garrett

Thanks Garret, yes the Fibaro work like normal switches in Vera.
Nothing special required. Any idea what I could try?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

[quote=“idefix, post:88, topic:173172”]Thanks Garret, yes the Fibaro work like normal switches in Vera.
Nothing special required. Any idea what I could try?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Would you be willing to provide me your Vera data?

http://www.authomation.net/documentation/troubleshooting

I can have a look, but new changes to the app will need to be put on hold until I work out the new UI6 authentication.

• Garrett

So I see intents to set data, but what if i want to get data? From a window sensor for example. and then take actions in Tasker based on this setting…

I have looked and looked and must be missing a post about it…

[quote=“jventerprises, post:90, topic:173172”]So I see intents to set data, but what if i want to get data? From a window sensor for example. and then take actions in Tasker based on this setting…

I have looked and looked and must be missing a post about it…[/quote]

Jon,

I replied to your email a few minutes ago. This feature is not currently implemented into the app. It has been requested and there has been some discussion on it on the forum. It is on the todo list but I can not tell you if and when it will be implemented.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:10, topic:173172”]Chimpware,

Are you using the beta version or the one from the market? Only the tasker integration is available in the current betas that you can download from this forum.

• Garrett[/quote]

Hi Garret,

is it still the case? Could you tell us for example when Trigger will be supported on the beta versions?

Thanks

[quote=“djassa1”][quote=“garrettwp, post:10, topic:173172”]Chimpware,

Are you using the beta version or the one from the market? Only the tasker integration is available in the current betas that you can download from this forum.

• Garrett[/quote]

Hi Garret,

is it still the case? Could you tell us for example when Trigger will be supported on the beta versions?

Thanks[/quote]

I’m not sure what you are asking for. You can enter the custom intent uri in trigger now or issue a Tasker task.

• Garrett

I use AutHomation and Tasker for Geofencing. I have several virtual switches for when I’m home or wifes home and I’m trying to combine to a MultiSwitch.

I might be missing it but after I make a task and try to set an action > Plugin > AutHomation HD Device > Virtual switch I don’t see my multiswitch only the regular virtual switches. Am I missing it or you running a scene?

As long as you are using AutHomationHD 3.3.0.2 or higher, you should be able to select your multiswitch device. You will need to select the correct device and in the control drop down, it should highlight Multiswitch.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:95, topic:173172”]As long as you are using AutHomationHD 3.3.0.2 or higher, you should be able to select your multiswitch device. You will need to select the correct device and in the control drop down, it should highlight Multiswitch.

• Garrett[/quote]

Force closed Tasker and AutHomation then restarted both. Now “MultiSwitch” is on the list. Thanks!

[quote=“jventerprises, post:90, topic:173172”]So I see intents to set data, but what if i want to get data? From a window sensor for example. and then take actions in Tasker based on this setting…

I have looked and looked and must be missing a post about it…[/quote]

There’s a workaround for this based on the instructions here http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Luup_Requests#Accessing_Vera_remotely_through_the_MiOS_servers.

Try the following:

[ul][li]Create a vera HTTP Post request according to the instructions linked above. (For instance, to get a light switch status: https://fwd3.mios.com/VERAUSERNAME/VERAPASSWORD/VERASERIALNUMBER/data_request?id=variableget&DeviceNum=1&serviceId=urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1&Variable=Status)[/li]
[li]Paste the URL into your browser to make sure it works.[/li]
[li]Open tasker and create a new task. Add action - select “Net” then “HTTP Get”[/li]
[li]Under HTTP Get configuration in the Server:Port field, enter the status request URL you prepared above[/li]
[li]Your device’s status will now be accessible in tasker under the %HTTPD variable. [/li][/ul]

[ul][li]To test, select Add action - select “Alert” then “Flash”[/li]
[li]In the Flash configuration page, enter %HTTPD in the text field[/li]
[li]If everything is working, tasker will flash the status value of your vera device when you hit Play to test. After checking, you can use the %HTTPD variable however you like[/li][/ul]

@silencery

Forward Compatibility Alert
Going through the forward servers will not work on UI6 and UI7 …
Not only do the servers change … but there is about 4 web requests you have to make to be able to make the request that actually does something, like the url in your example. The data for these requests is dynamic, part of the new security protocol … Changes to this old simple strategy is going to break a lot things!

I posted details about how this works … but it looks like MCV pulled my post … and never told me!
Turns out the details were in an attachment … so search did not show it.
The details are are:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,24942.0.html

Richard,

Thanks so much for the heads up. Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to pick through the board and it certainly sounds like a lot of the UI6/7 features are going to cause a few (or more!) headaches for everyone.

Truth be told, i generally welcome more security. I have to admit i’m not 100% comfortable with the way vera handles it now. Let’s just hope MCV can leave everything reasonably usable. I’m sorry to hear MCV pulled your post. I’d definitely be interested in seeing how the new features work or maybe even a roadmap.

I’m not looking forward to this migration… haha

Hey,
Would there be any reason why i can use tasker to make to scene work but when i try to turn a light on it comes back at me with invaid control of device? strange as it works with a scene but not a light.
action- andriod.intent.action.VIEW
data - authomation://device/MYVera/3/off
target - activity
vera lite version: 1.5.6.22 authomationhd : 3.1.3.11
should i try download 3.3.0.2?

*update tried V 3.3.1.1. think it might be a tasker issue as i have a new Samsung s5