Switch screens based on camera motion?

I thought I saw a video of someone using Imperihome plugin and a few other apps to display various screens based on condition…

For instance, using a camera mounted at my front door, I want my tablet to display the stream of the front door camera for maybe 10 seconds then switch back to my dashboard and at the same time having vera alert play an audio.

[quote=“dannieboiz, post:1, topic:187226”]I thought I saw a video of someone using Imperihome plugin and a few other apps to display various screens based on condition…

For instance, using a camera mounted at my front door, I want my tablet to display the stream of the front door camera for maybe 10 seconds then switch back to my dashboard and at the same time having vera alert play an audio.[/quote]

Yes this can be done. Have you installed the vera plugin? Start there. Install and set ip for the device you are using.

https://imperihome.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201397057-How-to-install-the-MIOS-Vera-Plugin-

yup, have it installed and I can communicate between the two.

Ok now you need to setup a scene (PLEG or what ever you use) and this plugin will show up in the advanced tab.

Use the scene when camera is triggered set action to page “XXX” or what ever. Then you can set a dely or make another scene to turn back to page “XXX” after time of your choice.

EDIT:
These instructions is in the link I sent you like half way down where it shows the “ADVANCED” tab

are there other ways to do it beside pleg? I tried that in the past and fried my brains out.

The stock Scene creator in vera could do it using the advanced tab. Try that route. You need to make the input device the camera motion and the action use advaced menu and select this imperihome plugin go to page.

Got it to work using the default scene and advance tab you mentioned. THANKS!