SV3C camera

Anyone have these SV3C cameras?
I’ve tried everything I can to get them to work in vera but just can’t get anything to work. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I’ve got one in my office and I constantly have issues with it on it’s own app let alone with Vera (which I’m a complete noob on by the way). From what I have discovered though, there is very little support or information about using a URL to view the feed - although I’m sure I found it once when I first got it.

As I’m new to Vera and this is proving to be a PITA I’m currently researching replacement dome cameras anyway and want one that doesn’t go through a Chinese proxy website and isn’t a ??? Axis camera (as good as they are).

Most use Blue Iris on a computer with the Blue Iris plug-in to get it connected to Vera. I have Vera set up to arm Blue Iris, record movement, and trigger alerts in Vera on those movements. Blue Iris supports are very large number of cameras.

I have blue iris as well, but I don’t like being able to not view the cameras individually as I can with my other cameras

You can view a camera individually using Blue Iris. I used the Blue Iris plug-in and the DVR plug-in. The URL is appended for the camera you want to look at. And with the virtual motion detector, each camera can trigger motion as well.

can you give me some tips on how to get the individual cameras working from blue iris in vera? I’ve tried changing the camera name in the extra parameters to the short name in blue iris, but that never seems to work. Hopefully I’m just missing something small. Do I change the name in the variables and params section, or just the variables section?

I do not recall what I did but I followed what others in the forum did:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,25828.600.html