Supported devices? HD vs None HD version

Hello Garrett

I have Authomation HD on my wife’s Samsung Galaxy tab 2 and Virtual Switches installed with the Virtual Switch plugin work OK. As do Logitech Squeezebox devices.

However on my Android phone I have Automation version 2.0.3.1 and on here I just see a Question Mark for these types of devices.

Also on both Authomation HD and on the regular Authomation app, for the XBMCState plugin devices they both just show a Question Mark, any plans to support the XBMCState devices in the future?

Many thanks and keep up the great work on the best remote app for VERA!!

Regards

CW…

AutHomation is only for Android devices that run 2.3 or older. It is also discontinued and hasn’t seen development in some time. The question marks signify that the device is not supported in the app. I’ll add it to my list, but development has slowed down for now due to limited time and a long list of house projects to work on during the spring / summer days.

• Garrett

Hi Garrett

Many thanks for your reply. So your saying I need a newer phone haha.

I’ve just installed the totally awesome DLNA Media Controller plugin for Vera to control my XBMC PCs and mainly to be able to send Google TTS voice announcements to them! Highly recommended for anyone who’s not seen it yet.

Obviously the Gingerbread Authomation app doesn’t support these devices, but does Authomation HD? I can’t check at the moment as the wife is on her tablet running the HD version.

If not please add this to the wish list as well.

Cheers

CW…