Support for multiple partitions for Powermax Pro

I have the powermax pro with the vera edge. I use three partitions with the powermax pro with each having their own door/window and motion sensors. I was able to successfully get the plugin communicating with the powermax pro and the vera edge sees all the devices that I have enrolled on the alarm. It created devices for the “Powermax Alarm Panel”, “Partition-1 (PowerMa” and devices for all the sensors. Unfortunately there is no distinction between the sensor devices as far as partitions are concerned. They are all labeled as ARMED despite the fact that some of the sensors are in an ARMED partition and some are not based on what partition they are in.

I saw this thread posted in 2013 and I’m hoping that there has been some advancement in partitions since then:
[url=http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,13792.0.html]http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,13792.0.html[/url]

Can anyone tell me how I can correct the sensors to be assigned to certain partitions and correct status? …or if further configuration is required on my part to get all the partitions recognized?

Thanks!

As an update, the most important thing for me is being able to stop and start the alarms for each partition. Everything else is just icing on the cake. If anyone knows how I can do just that, I would appreciate the guidance.

Thanks!

I have the same issue and question. Vera Edge UI7 distinguishes between “Powermax Alarm Panel” and “Partition 1”, and only “partition 1” can be (dis)armed (?) Curiously, in “partition 1”, Advanced, the device is specified as: urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:AlarmPartition:2, but the Partition name can not be changed accordingly. I am not sure what Vera Edge’s Partition stands for actually…
In short, I too would be happy to know how to manage Powermax (Pro) partitons in Vera Edge…

As Imicro70 also specified, faulty partition management of the Vera plugin (I suppose) causes all sensors to appear armed after arming only one partition, or, in plain language: after I armed the alarm system in our guesthouse, all sensors appear armed, also those in the main building, which are not. Correspondingly, my postbox overflows with Vera messages from these sensors in the main building. Who can help out?