Support for Heatmiser WiFi Thermostats

Kieran - I’ve PMed you.

Hi Allan
Could I please have a copy of the plugin.
Thanks

robhardcastle - I’ve PMed you.

Alan

Hi guys is it possible to have this plugin ?
Thanks

The blog link referred a little higher up this thread no longer works. Can someone briefly explain whether the plugin works via the Heatmiser Hub, or does it communicate directly with the Neostat thermostat?

JDL - this plugin is for the WiFi models, NOT the Neos. You can communicate directly with WiFi thermostats but the Neo models require the Neohub because they use their own (proprietary) mesh network.

Any chance of getting a copy of this plugin?

Hi

If possible I would kindly like to beg for a copy as well!

Many thanks!

Frank

samgjjones and fyford - I’ll PM you.

Thanks Alan,

works a treat!! So good to have guys like you around!

F

Glad to hear it’s working :slight_smile:

Interested in getting copy of plugin,

Thanks

WoodE

I’ve PMed you.

Could I have a copy please.

Underdog85 - I’ve PMed you.

[b]To avoid delays when requesting my Heatmiser WiFi plugin please contact me via the webform at carter53.wordpress.com

Alan[/b]

Howdy, does the plugin interact wih the neoUltra as well? Thanks!

Me too please! I’d like to try it with Suntouch wifi thermostat.

@geeknz - wrong thread. The Ultra uses the same protocol as the Neo, so my Neo plugin should work. This is NOT the same as the WiFi plugin, which is for a now discontinued Heatmiser range. If you’d like a copy of the Neo plugin, contact me as described in my previous post.

@llouthan - unless the Suntouch thermostat uses the Heatmiser protocol (which I doubt), the plugin will not work with Suntouch.

Chaps,

It seems Heatmiser has released a Gen2 Model of the Neo hub. This integrates with Apple HomeKit, has anyone tried this with Alan’s plugin to see if it still works?

Thanks