suddenly i can't turn on the light (fibaro dimmer)

Hello

i have the veralite with one fibaro dimmer connected, i always turn the light on\off with my phone, now it says ‘waiting for node to replay after 1 retries’.
i also went to the micasaverde ui5 dashboard to turn on the light and it says ‘Unable to get any information on node’
so i cannot turn on the light from the switch itself, not with my phone and not from the veralite ui5 dashboard

yesterday it worked, i don’t know what happend, any ideas?

If the module does not respond to the local switch, there are several possibilities:

[ul][li]The circuit breaker tripped[/li]
[li]The lamp failed (if two-wire circuit)[/li]
[li]The module crashed (cycle the circuit breaker)[/li]
[li]A wire broke/fell-off the module[/li]
[li]The module failed (replace)[/li][/ul]

Work your way down the list…

[quote=“RexBeckett, post:2, topic:180533”]If the module does not respond to the local switch, there are several possibilities:

[ul][li]The circuit breaker tripped[/li]
[li]The lamp failed (if two-wire circuit)[/li]
[li]The module crashed (cycle the circuit breaker)[/li]
[li]A wire broke/fell-off the module[/li]
[li]The module failed (replace)[/li][/ul]

Work your way down the list…[/quote]

thanks :slight_smile: , the light Transformer got burn. i replaced it to regular basic warm light and it is working now.
btw, the dimmer can work with florescent light? (white light)

btw, the dimmer can work with florescent light? (white light)
You should not try to dim a florescent light unless it is a special, dim-able type (quite rare). With a normal florescent or CFL lamp, you should set the Fibaro module to work as a switch - as per the instructions.

Basically you should set configuration parameter 10 to 0, 12 to 99 and 13 to 98.