SSH to AD2USB through Vera

Noob question. I posted this in a different forum a few months ago before seeing that there’s one specific to the AD2USB. Here’s my situation:

I purchased a VeraEdge (UI7)and a few devices. I also bought a ad2usb to integrate my existing FA147C alarm panel into my Vera. With a little help from Vera Support, I have it configured to recognize my alarm system, but through trial and error (more error than desired) I messed something up and want to see what’s happening -

Q. Is there a way to ssh to the ad2usb while it’s connected to the Vera? I can SSH without issue when I connect directly to my computer via USB, but not sure how to SSH to a connected device on Vera. I’m sure this is a basic question that’s been answered a number of times, but I’m having trouble. Any assistance is appreciated.

You can’t SSH to a USB device.

What you will want to do is SSH to the Vera and from there you can look at logs etc. But if the Vera has the COM PORT used by the plugin, you cannot access the stream at the same time.

[quote=“psurana, post:1, topic:189716”]Noob question. I posted this in a different forum a few months ago before seeing that there’s one specific to the AD2USB. Here’s my situation:

I purchased a VeraEdge (UI7)and a few devices. I also bought a ad2usb to integrate my existing FA147C alarm panel into my Vera. With a little help from Vera Support, I have it configured to recognize my alarm system, but through trial and error (more error than desired) I messed something up and want to see what’s happening -

Q. Is there a way to ssh to the ad2usb while it’s connected to the Vera? I can SSH without issue when I connect directly to my computer via USB, but not sure how to SSH to a connected device on Vera. I’m sure this is a basic question that’s been answered a number of times, but I’m having trouble. Any assistance is appreciated.[/quote]

Don’t know if you ever figured this out but this may be what you are looking for.
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,7266.msg71129/topicseen.html#msg71129