SQ remote not available in the app store?

I got an Iphone 6S last week and I went to download SQ Remote HD, and I can’t seem to find the app in the app store. I tried the link on their facebook page (http/itunes.apple.com/us/app/sq-remote/id358848438?mt=8) on my phone and it redirects to the app store as expected, but it says it’s not available in my country (US). Is there a workaround to get this?

I don’t think it is available, I have a US account and I can’t find the app. Also their website is down and Google no longer indexes it!

Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

I have some old customers from 2011 who have sq remote installed and I can no longer support them or install sq on more iPads.

The company is long gone. I don’t believe there’s a way to update or change settings via SQ Designer even if you could install the app. I’m going to be looking at other solutions (my system is currently uninstalled due to a series of moves)

I realize they are long gone, but I can’t see what they had to gain by removing it from the US app store. It’s not a bandwidth issue as Apple hosts the apps. I just can’t wrap my head around the logic and why its available in other countries. Unfortunately the 6S isn’t jailbroken yet so I can’t “sideload” the app even if I had the file.

I pay apple 99$ a year to keep Control Cube on the App Store. I am sure SQ had way bigger issues its not just about 99 bucks.

It is a shame, you know I actually offered to buy rights to their software all together in 2012 before I took up the initiative to develop Control Cube.

They sold the technology in 2012 to, I believe, Environexus in Australia. All the principal players seem to have gone there at that time. The Environexus app looks pretty similar to SQs, and looks like it was the same developer. It’s sad, but it looks like this system’s days are over. I thought it was great, but, time to move on.

Does anyone know another app that works with sq blaster ?

I find “Mote” but I didn’ tested
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mote/id374211730?mt=8

The description said that is’t compatible with Sq Blaster.

But I don’t know if the IR learning is working also