Sonos Plugin, cannot write user data, on new latest FW 1.7.919

Is anybody getting the same issue with the Sonos plugin and receiving a “cannot write user data” error on the latest FW on a veralite?
All of my LUA scripts fail until I reboot or restart LUUP

I’ve removed most of my plugins and waited overnight after each. the error didn’t go away until the sonos plugin was removed. After re-adding the error appeared. I also did a backup and restore with no luck. I even just installed the sonos plugin by itself and did not add any sonos nodes and the error appeared.

I’ve since added all of my plugins accept sonos.

I have latest firmware and Sonos plug in and have no problems. I do however only use the advanced editor and not LUA so that may help you identify the problem area.

it may not be the sonos plugin after all. It appeared again overnight. It may be a a memory issue. I’m very frustrated. I may be upgrading in the near future, I just need to make sure it’s a HW limitation, it just happened after the last beta and official FW upgrade.

I can confirm no issues. I run the plugin both on a UI7 Vera 3 and a UI7 VeraPlus (both on the latest FW) and so far so good. My Vera 3 is pretty loaded as a FW upgrade would require a factory reset and restore due to lack of space for the upgrade files otherwise.

Thanks for the datapoint, your Vera3 has twice the memory as my lite so it may be a HW limitation.