Somfy RTS + ZRTSI - Vera and Homewave control questions

Greetings-

I am installing some Somfy RTS window shade motors and have them working reliably through Homewave (2.7) to my Vera Plus (1.7.3014) to the ZRTSI to the motors.

My questions relate to the Vera control page and to Homewave.

On the Vera control page, “Open” opens and “Close” closes the shades. So far so good. The problem is that “Up” moves the shade down and “Down” moves it up. Does anyone know why, and if there is a configuration parameter I can modify that will fix these? Also, the slider doesn’t work (it just sends “open all the way” or “close all the way”) but I assume that is a limitation of either Vera, RTS, or my motors, so I’m not too worried about it.

Regarding Homewave, the window shade control has only two buttons, what I’ll call “Up arrow” and “Down arrow”. The problem is “Up arrow” closes the shade and “Down arrow” opens it. Perhaps these are mapped to “Up” and “Down” in Vera. Does anyone know if it is possible to access Vera “Open” and “Close” in Homewave, or if it is possible to reverse the arrows or maybe even add the text Down and Up to the arrows on the Homewave UI?

Thanks!